Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

A warm wish of a happy thanksgiving to you and your family this year. I hope it is filled with all of the joy and the bounty the Lord has provided. May it be a time of rememberance for how great our God is, and how merciful and generous He is to His people.

Blessings,

Jared

4 comments:

Niki said...

Amen to that J! Blessings to you and Jen as you celebrate!

Looney Mom said...

Totally - Amen! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your lovely bride. Be safe.

EmmaSometimes said...

happy thanksgiving to you (and I forgive you for calling me a "Mom Blog" hehe.

Justin said...

Missing Your Posts