Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Back By Popular Demand

Call it the depression or, whatever, but I suppose I will continue to blog. Living a life of isolation is depressing. I didn't know what I was getting into when I took this job, as my boss mislead me. I will persevere by the faithfulness of your prayers. Please remember me.

Give me a few days to do some thinking and refocus. I'm still seriously considering joining a different church, but I am hesitant to make that move, as I really fear just being disappointed all over again.

By the way, if you haven't bought a Nintendo Wii yet, you should. Yes, I know that "older than me" moms (Sheesh! From the comments I got over this, you'd think I ran into the hen house screamin' like a banshee and wavin' a stick!) are my primary readership. Forget the kids, buy one for yourself.

2 comments:

Looney Mom said...

Uhmm... excuse me whippersnapper, but who the heck are you calling a middle age mom?!? I KNOW you're not talking about ME! Besides I think I've told you that I LOVE the original Super Mario Bros. and I conquered that stupid dragon! I'm a champion SMB player! And I would LOVE the new Wii! So there!

And I'm sorry your job is so confining and isolating. I do hope you can make a change soon. As far as changing churches, it was the best thing we ever did. God is faithful. He will lead you. Praying for you and your precious wife.

Niki said...

Middle Aged??? Did you REALLY say that? Boy are you asking for it!!!;)