Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas: Day 4


So how's about this bad boy, eh? You should visit says-it.com. You can waste much precious time there.

This morning, I ate solid food for the first time since "the dinner." I had a bowl of cold cereal. I may or may not eat some soup today. I'm still unsure of the condition of my stomach. I no longer feel like someone repetitively punched me in the gut, but I still haven't much of an appetite for solid food. It's still hard to think about.

Today, I'm thankful for all that God has done in my life. Christmas is a miraculous season that seems to force that reflection to happen as I ponder the wonder of the advent of God taking on human flesh. I am thankful for the wonderful woman I am married to (it is so hard to believe that it has been 7 years!). I am thankful that debts are getting paid off and that I am moving forward in many areas, even if they aren't the ones I wish they were. And I am hopeful for a new tomorrow. Isn't that the spirit of the people of Israel at the time, looking for the new tomorrow, the one with the Messiah dwelling among them? It will come for me, too.

Blessings to you, my friends.

Joyeux Noël

5 comments:

Looney Mom said...

I like the seal.

Feeling that bad, huh? I hope get back to normal soon!

I'm waiting with you for the new tomorrow. Soon!

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

I seriously cannot believe that you ate so much food that your belly still hurts! That's crazy! It makes me laugh....sorry...heehee.

Kathy Brown said...

Where's Day 5 - I need Day 5!!

michelle g said...

I like the elements you have. Go check out my page, and tell me what I can do to make it better, will you?

chelfspace.blogspot.com

Thank you.

CoMeDy KiD said...

Waste even more time using www.ImageGenerator.org (you could lose days).