Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How About A Wordless Wednesday?

- -Last year's Christmas lights at Portland International Raceway (PIR). They were really sucky this year and had a lot of bulbs out on every significant display. It was really nice last year, though.

Our neighbors decorate their gazebo really nicely for every season. It just had an inflatable snowman this year, but, as you can see, last year they went all out.

3 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Those are nice lights. I haven't seen too many displays this year at all, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to drive around looking at lights.

Flipflop Mamma said...

Every year I tell my husband that I wish people would leave their lights out all year! It's so beautiful, and it makes you feel all warm inside. I really enjoy them. I guess if people left them out all year, I would get used to them, and maybe wouldn't get those warm feelings. Oh btw, I'll be announcing some good news on my blog after the new year!

Dapoppins said...

I lived in Reno for six years...lots of pretty lights all the time to remind me of Christmas, except they advertized sin and vice...which has nothing to do with this post at all. I'm just saying... I have been by before, but having beta blogger posting issues, now I think I got it figured out.