Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Doggone Gone and Dun It




I stole this from Liz. I can sympathize with Mel. I still marvel at how easy it is for me to get up at 4am compared to 6am, but that still doesn't make getting up any easier. I'm just hoping I don't screw up tomorrow and shut off the alarm before I totally wake up. I almost did that this morning.


Well, as the above referenced (and incredibly annoying) Shania Twain song implies, I bought my wind instrument. A windbag like me needs an outlet so that pressure won't build up so great that I explode. I got this soprano ocarina with Celtic knot work on it. I should be annoying my friends and coworkers with my lack of talent in one to three weeks! Seriously, I do look forward to getting it. We'll see how I do with it, but I'm excited. I think I can manage four holes. Plus, with shipping and handling included, it only set me back $21. It is a good place to start. I wanted one that was in a lower key, but then you have to talk about spending more cash. I'm cheap; what can I say? Listen to this demo done with this ocarina, as it is what sold me: http://www.songbirdocarina.com/audio/oc_sop3.mp3

Well, that is about all I have the cognitive power for this morning.

3 comments:

Dapoppins said...

just don't drive the wife nuts...

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

That cartoon describes the last two days to a t.

I could NEVER wake up on a regular basis that early...though, considering most of the week I'm actually still awake at that time...

Looney Mom said...

Now I LITERALLY feel like that. OUCH!