Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Something Big

I've got a post on a serious subject brewing. I think it will be of great interest to my readers, especially because most of you are chick bloggers. I have some things brewing.

Until then, go visit www.havidol.com, and leave a comment for me about what you thought of the website. FlipFlopMamma gets my gold star of the day for yesterday, since she was the only one who did. The rest of you get an "F" in "Blogging 223" for the day. I'd be willing to convert that grade to a high range "B" if you go visit that site and comment today.

Be back here tomorrow. You would regret it if you missed it.

8 comments:

Dapoppins said...

No gold star for me? You said think about it! You did not say leave comment right away!

Dapoppins said...

Okay, i knew something was up. Did you design this? I was wondering where it came from. I did not take the test...because I do not need havidol I have Jesus. And trying to have-it-all only gives me stress.

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

Yay! I love gold stars!!!

Delia said...

I'll chime in...

I was thoroughly confused when I first saw the site. I had never heard of DSACDAD, never even heard of anything like it. But, that doesn't really mean anything so...I read the info, read the FAQ section, took the quiz, and then I googled it :)

I'm still confused. But this isn't a real drug or a real disorder.

(And I didn't make the connenction with the name until I read Dapoppins's comment about it. lol)

Delia said...

Oops, I was supposed to comment about the website, not the disorder or the drug, right?

The website looks very legit. I don't know anything about website design, (that's Liz's field) but it looked good to me.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

LOL! Weird site...thankfully I'm in the "okay" category.

Missed it yesterday since I clued out when you started talking about Ghost Rider. ;-)

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

I came across this and thought you might be interested in it!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbI-363A2Q

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

Ok, I just googles havidol and it's apparently a website making fun of the medical field? is that right???