Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

We Have A Winner!


Congratulations to Delia. She is the winner of this wonderful Primula 3 cup stove top espresso maker! It just seemed appropriate because of the title of this blog. I have a six cup model I use every day, but I figure not everyone wants to drink that much coffee every morning. This three cup model makes enough for two or three people for each brew. It can be coolled off rapidly by being put under running cold water and be ready to brew another pot in <3minutes. I have not sought out a coffee shop/Starbucks since I bought mine two years ago. You'd be surprised how much better the espresso is that this bad boy can crank out than those counter top models or the ten thousand dollar machines that Starbucks uses. These have been around since the 1930s. There's one in almost every home in Italy. And they know coffee!

6 comments:

clumsy ox said...

I bought mine about ten years ago. They are an awesome coffee tool. I think mine is the 3 cup version.

Congratulations, Delia!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Maybe that'll be my next investment...though, I do like my regular ole coffee machine...I don't need that fancy stuff when i'm just bumming around the house!

Delia said...

Oh my gosh! I read this thinking that's a cool espresso maker and it took me a minute before I thought, "wait a minute, that's my name!" and I got all excited!

WooHoo! Yay me!

Looney Mom said...

Awww man... no fair.

Ba Doozie said...

dad gum it. I really need one of those too. I've searched this town high and low and can't find an espresso maker for under 100 bucks

Dapoppins said...

no comment.