Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No Comic, No Comment

I owe all of my friends who I stay in touch with via phone and email an apology. I haven't written or gotten back to a lot of you lately, or touched base in general. And I've been completely absent. Life is wearing on me right now, so I haven't much thoughts to offer or things to say. I'm a zombie from the infection and lack of sleep. The infection seems to be clearing up, which is nice, but I still look like I'm snorting crack or shooting meth. My eyes are pretty bloodshot.

I'll be back around soon, emailing more and posting here more. I'm doing a sabbatical day this Friday, so hopefully that will give me some direction and help me clear up a little.

I do love you all, and am very thankful you come by to read my blog. If you're in my blogroll (and some who are attached to those in my blog roll), I'm still coming by every day.

Blessings,

Jared

5 comments:

Delia said...

I hope life lets up a little and you start getting more sleep and feeling better.

Dapoppins said...

Just what is a sabbatical and how does it help? Can I have one too?

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Maybe the medication is irritating your eyes even worse?

Dapoppins said...

Are you back from your sabbatical yet? Are you feeling rested and restored?

Chelf said...

I have been vacating for most of two weeks, so I am just now catching up. Hope you have a good sabbatical, and you come back refreshed and explanatory.