Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enough

People, I never judged or villified anyone who disagreed with me on this. I did erase two comments, for anyone who may have seen them and are wondering, but I did it because of the strong and hurtful insults they contained, not because they disagreed. Emmasometimes completely disagreed with me, yet I happily left hers up. It was well thought out, and I was happy to dignify it with a response, too. If you have a problem with that, I make no apologies. This is my blog. I say the same to anyone else. If you want to delete a comment I make, go ahead. I won't hold it against you. It is your space for your thoughts. If I think it needs to be said bad enough, I could put it up here.

You don't have to agree with me. But I do ask you to at least not be insulting, not read anything into my words that aren't there and treat me with respect. For those of you who call on the name of Jesus, I ask you to treat me like He commanded. If you would call me your Brother in Him, speak to me with love as you would speak to a brother born into your family.

8 comments:

uberstrickenfrau said...

Yo bro-
thanks for visting my boring little blog, it sure isn't half as exciting as yours!!! I was lurking on yours for a bit and missed a few days and when I came back WOW! It was like Bagdad! But I love it because that's,to me anyway,what makes these things interesting to read, everybody chiming in and the give and take. I have to confess I had to mull over the modern/post modern thing , I couldn't wrap my brain around it but I like the challage . I know its freaky everybody and his brother wants to beat you up but, sure makes me want to keep coming back to read whats going on. hmmmm, I guess thats kinda sick ..oh well. Carry on.

Gwen said...

Non illegitimes carborundum, dude. I'm enjoying your posts. If you ever make it to northern Canada I'll buy you a bag of milk and give you a hug.

cathouse teri said...

A gift for you.

http://www.biblecentre.org/topics/chst_mephiposheth.htm

clumsy ox said...

"People, I never judged or villified anyone who disagreed with me on this."

You sure didn't.

I've got your back, dude.

clumsy ox said...

"People, I never judged or villified anyone who disagreed with me on this."

You sure didn't.

I've got your back, dude.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I think that's fair. :)

MugwumpMom said...

Now that I'm officially delurked, fret not that I'll become a pest...but was wondering about something. Is there a post in your archives that might shed some light on the name of your blog? I'm just curious. Let me know....if you want to.
Enjoy your weekend.

Niki said...

mugwumpmom - he's a guy. Enough said. ;) Just kidding Jared!