Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just a se-ec!

I am still laughing at the dog picture from yesterday. I love it. Being a dog person, it is some of the best kinds of humor.

I will try to get a new post up later today. In the meantime, go hit up Niki's Awesome blog for some controversial posts and thoughts about the issue of hugging. I know I've been promising for a while, but coincidentally she beat me to the punch. I hope to compliment these thoughts with my own here, very soon.

1 comment:

Niki said...

I love punch! Oh...you mean that I posted before you did about hugging. Sorry, I was up blogging 'til the wee hours this morning and I'm still a little fuzzy. I did something crazy too. I posted on my Supermom blog that has lay dormant since August of 2006. When the writing bug bites...it bites hard. Thought you'd be glad to hear that.