Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I guess I should drink some coffee...



I got nothing for right now. I might cover some other stuff later, but my brain is pretty dead. Check out yesterday's post comments and head on over to the Sex, Love and Marriage blog for a post that I borrowed from Clumsy Ox. It is really worth discussion.

Oh, and please pray that I don't have a staff meeting today, but if I do, pray that I'll have a good one. I usually leave there wanting to strangle my boss because of how rude and demeaning she is.

7 comments:

R said...

Will do.

The Family Jewels said...

I've got your back Jared!

Delia said...

Heading over to the other blog right now.

Looney Mom said...

OK then. Did you get the email response I sent you last week or whenever it was? I hope so.

Anyway, "UNZIP" -- LOL!

Tell me if my blog is still being a pain in the buttocks. Ha ha... What a funny word: buttocks. LOL! Yes, I'm tired and I get dingy when I'm tired.

Ok then. buh bye.

clumsy ox said...

If you've got is nothing, the best policy is to post exactly that.

Did you end up in a staff meeting after all?

KingJaymz said...

I escaped the meeting! Truth be told, I don't think they had one. My boss forgot...again! But, that's fine by me.

uberstrickenfrau said...

Hey, thanks for the good thoughts! Lucky lucky dog to get out of the dreaded 'meeting' and yeah, I LIVE to embarrass that child. Lately that involves telling her I must hug and kiss her so she won't feel touch starved while she is growing up and then I have to chase her around the room trying to hug her.Oh, and saying in front of the youth group," Give mommy a kiss goodbye! Kiss mommy!" Heh heh. Yeah, I'm mean like that. Have a AWESOME week! tootles.