Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Professor Is Granting You an Extension

I only got three entries to my contest. What's up with that?! It is so easy to enter. C'mon people. You know you really want to.

Well, since turn out sucked, I'm granting an extension until Monday at 9pm, your time. It's 100% free people. You know you want to...

7 comments:

The Family Jewels said...

I went and did all of those things, but I have no idea how to put them on my blog. That eliminates me from the fun, sorry. Plus a potentially dangerous object coming into my house could possibly find its' way into Hubby's hands and could be disasterous :) We need to keep all remaining eyes and other extremities firmly in place.

-Doctor Worm

Carolanne said...

I'm in the middle of playing the game now. Give me about 30 minutes more and I'll have hit "submit" to my post and it will be there for your reckoning.

Dapoppins said...

Well, I know I want to. But I must procrastinate. And I procrastinated so much I thought I procrastinated myself out of a chance to win a prize. Well, if there are only three people that would me my chanches might be better than I thought, so therefore, I must go do this.

I have until Monday you said?

uberstrickenfrau said...

Hi Yah! I finally figured out how to post them on my blog, and ALSO, I just found out about this, been out of the loop don'tcha know... tomorrow I shall be in your little contest and wipe the field with the losers guts,...just kidden!

queen z said...

I really didn't or don't get it? I looked and didn't see what sort of contestinal things you could do with that, ????

Ames said...

So. . .we're waiting, Mr. Game Show Host. . .

Sally said...

I can't believe I missed a contest! I had a friend in town all weekend, and I'm just now getting caught up on everyone's blogs. Stink!