Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

The winner of my contest was Shan. Nothing beat the buzzcock (or Lord Voldemort getting a job at Wal-Mart), so I was forced to draw randomly. Thanks for all (five) of you who played. Your prize? A lovely very high end chocolate bar made at a small chocolatier in Seattle. It's even made with Pike's Place espresso.

Maybe we'll have to do another one in the near future. This was kinda fun.

4 comments:

Ames said...

CONGRATULATIONS, SHAN!!!!!

And, thanks for the fun, King J.

Shan said...

Gosh, Jared, I don't know where to start!

Thanks to my family, who were always there for me through the bad times and the good. There was always a shoulder to cry on. And thanks to my friends of course (Hi guys!) and to all the little people who made it all possible. I couldn't have done it without you!

Oh, there's the theme song, so I'd better wrap this up. You've all been wonderful, and I am so thrilled to have had this amazing experience.

I'm goin' to Disneyland!

Ames said...

Shan, I just knew you would remember us when you made it big. Gee, I'm touched.

Gwen said...

What the hay?!

I want my money back.