Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Cartoon Life


This is me "Simpsonized". I used my old hair style at Jen's request. My hair looked like that about four years ago.

It was actually pretty fun. You should go to Simpsonize Me and try it on yourself. You can even save the image of the "Simpsonized" you that you create.

2 comments:

Dapoppins said...

the Simpson you looks like someone Lisa Simpson would have a crush on and only to later be decived and humiliated.

You wouldn't do that to a poor saxaphone player, would you?

Niki said...

Thanks for Simpsonizing me...I looked fabulous! ;) lol

Maybe I'll post it on my blog.