Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Friday, August 03, 2007

The Line Up

Well, taking some recommendations from you all, I'm going to set a couple of days so that you'll have a couple of posts every week on a predictable topic.

We'll have Random Monday, which will be, as the title suggests, a random mix of stuff, with general hilarity sprinkled wherever possible. And, I'll cap the week off with Foody Friday. As Friday this week was, we'll talk ingredients, recipes, and epicurean potpourri. Maybe I'll even have a little nutritional anthropology for you.

Tuesday through Thursday, I'll figure something out. You know what I usually like to blog about, so you'll find challenging thoughts from Scripture and other good stuff.

What do you think?

12 comments:

clumsy ox said...

I think you're trying too hard. Not trying to bust your chops, just weighing in.

I don't think your blog is broken, so I see no need to "fix" it.

I might not comment all the time, but I track your RSS feed and I surf by several times a day. So just do what works, and I'll keep enjoying my daily reads.

Bertagirl said...

I definently enjoy your blog! Keep up the good work.
I was what you call a (lurker?) for quite some time, thanks for bringing me in. This just might be alot of fun!!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Sounds good to me. :)

KingJaymz said...

Okay, I must admit that Ox was at least right about "reaching" for it with Monday. I'll probably be a little more random on Mondays, but I'll not label it.

I will be doing Foody Friday, though. I never talk about food enough. I love to cook. I suppose we'll see how this all goes.

Thanks for the input.

Anne said...

Sounds splendid.

Delia said...

I think your blog is great just like it is. If you would prefer to have certain days for certain posts then that's what you should do.

Ames said...

I agree with the other folks: nothing wrong with your blog.

However, here are my ideas.

Theological Thursday

Wacky Wednesday (humour)

I'm at a loss for Tuesdays. I'll have to think on that.

ablondeblogger said...

I think you should just write whatever's on your heart no matter what day it is. JMHO. :)

Dapoppins said...

I think you are much more organized than I am.

jay logan said...

i think that ablondeblogger is right,just post whatevers on your heart.
ur blogs notbroken.

clumsy ox said...

I'm always interested in posts about food. And as many recipe resources as there are out there, there is a real dearth of technique-based food information.

How about some pointers for the new brewer? A buddy and I have been thinking about brewing for several years now.

Chelf said...

J, you blog with your heart and soul... I don't think you need to box it in. But, hey, I could use a little more food and a lot less sports talk. Not complaining, and not ignoring your blog. Just checking in every chance I get, and laughing near you almost every time.