Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Foody Friday: Rotten Cook

So, call me the lazy chef, but I haven't done anything innovative this week. I am making Belgian candy sugar for beer I'm brewing tomorrow, but that's about it. I don't know of other uses for Belgian candy sugar, but anyone who wants to share is welcome to do so.

As for me...I'm making some sugar water to kick start my yeast for the beer. If you pitch it at the peak of activity, you can get your beer to ferment out in a few days. Otherwise, it can take a week or longer.

Sorry I'm boring today. Have a great weekend, and I'll see if I can't come up with something interesting for Monday.

No comments: