Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Senor Havin' a Little Trouble

I spent from 9 am this morning until 5 pm tonight stuck in my mechanic's customer waiting area while my car got fixed because it is the only working vehicle we have and I had no one to give me a ride. I finished Velvet Elvis, anyway.

So, a lot of people have called me and left me voicemail and all that. My cell phone battery was a half bar from dead today, so I could only text message. I won't be getting back to any of you today, and I'm sorry that you'll have to wait to hear from me until I regain my strength some time tomorrow. I'm whupped.

Now, I'm going to have a beer (or two) and some dinner.

Blessings

2 comments:

Dapoppins said...

Next time you are STUCK don't be a dolt...you can call me. I know you well enough now to know your only a little freaky!

uberstrickenfrau said...

Dude, I hope today is better than the last few, It can only go up from here,right?