Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Monday, October 22, 2007

A word from the dead

Hello. I know I've been gone...a long time. I haven't even really checked my email in the last few weeks. Anyway, I'm going to get back in the groove. Look for something from me really soon.

Thanks to those of you who offered authentic words of caring for me. I've had much to deal with and look forward to getting it out.

Talk to ya real soon.

1 comment:

Chelf said...

Come on. My words are always real. Even the made-up ones.

Miss seeing you out there, and looking forward to hearing new stuff. I miss my cuppa.