Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Dead Guy Ale day!

Today is the Day of the Dead, so make sure you remember to drink plenty of Rogue Brewery Dead Guy Ale. Think about a loved one that has passed away and relate your love and admiration for them to a friend or another family member. We did this with the canonized saints of the church yesterday, so let's do it for the personal saints today.

And go do this Day of the Dead meme, created by my friend Shan (yes, this is actually an original one that she invented, and is quite clever). Mine will appear here about 9pm Pacific time (give or take an hour) tonight.

1 comment:

uberstrickenfrau said...

Hurry up Jared! I can't stay up all night having a wake for you! I DO need a few hours of beauty sleep you know.