Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Two fer One deal!

My second post for today is about my spiritual mentor's blog. This is too long overdue.

He is a missional man on a mission. He has been more of a Paul to me than anyone ever before. I count him as my spiritual father.

He is a challenging and inspiring person. He thinks differently than most (including me), which is refreshing and stretching.

So, go check him out, and the links that he has on his blog are incredibly solid. The permanent link will be up soon, but, for now, click on the one above.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Thanks son!