Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy ho-ho-holid...Christmas

A very merry Christmas to all of my readers and blogging buddies. And, as they say in the Isles, a happy Christmas to my British friends, as well.

We'll catch you on the flipside of the 25th. Even though Christmas goes through January 5, I'll still be blogging a little.

Season's blessings

J

4 comments:

Dapoppins said...

We thought of you on Christmas...hope it was wonderful. God Bless. As for us, it was lovely. And now we are sick again.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Happy New Year Jared. I'm sorry I've been absent...but I'm going to start reading again. :)

Looney Mom said...

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR! ;) LOVE YOU GUYS!

Chelf said...

Christmas was over on Saturday, according to your count. Where have you been?

Miss you.

Blessings to you and Jen.