Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Keep on truckin'

Which is what I've been doing. Still struggling, but movin' forward.

Jean Giraudoux - "Only the mediocre are always at their best."

Not much to report really. Then again...probably plenty if I think about it...but I'm not going to right now. I have to run and head out to help out with an event going on locally.

I haven't disappeared.

More later. I'm keeping the rest of this post in my safe...buried in the forest...with Jason's make-up.

Enjoy this until then (there are a couple of swear words, but it's totally hilarious)

1 comment:

ChiliLady said...

Hey
Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria


PS. I loooooove coffee