Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Post-holiday slump

Well, as there's been little activity to speak of here, much has gone the same with me. I'm busting my hump to get moving on to the next thing and finish my project for my degree. I'm closing in on it.

But, I'll have something by early next week. I may end up having my muse punch me in the face this week, but that isn't my focus.

So, until I'm done, I'm just pluggin' away at this...

2 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

What's the project?

Delia said...

Keep on pluggin' away at it and Good Luck!