Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meh...

Well, I have a little time to blog today, but I'm drawing a big blank. I have a few things I could say, but they aren't something I've not already said before.

I have a job interview today, and I'm excited about it. We'll see how it pans out. I'll nap afterward. Interviews are intense and draining.

Maybe something later today if I can come up with it.

5 comments:

silverneurotic said...

I hope the interview went well.

Niki said...

Did talking on the phone keep you from your nap? lol

Glad you're blogging again.

Anne said...

Hope all went well with your interview.

Delia said...

I hope your interview was a good one.

Chelf said...

Good or bad, share what you felt about the interview... carefully, of course.

Hope your nap went well.