Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Quick Hit

I'm here out of obligation, to myself, and to you all who are patiently coming by for new posts. I meant to post yesterday, but this week has been a blur. Three hours worth of interviews on Monday, a lot of waiting and recuperating on Tuesday (long story), and now today. I got hired. I finally landed a decent job that pays decent money. I start tomorrow. I'm wondering what I'm doing here typing, as I want to go out and celebrate. And I shall.

I'll see you all tomorrow when I'll have interesting thoughts and good things to share.

Blessings,

Jared

4 comments:

Delia said...

Congratulations, Jared!

Chelf said...

Celebrate well. Congratulations!

silverneurotic said...

Congrats! I want details! ;)

Jan Parrish said...

Jared, just stopping over to see how you are and I'm soooo happy you have landed a good job. I pray that God will bless and prosper you in your job and that you will have much favor.