Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm still alive

I know I haven't been writing much as of late, but work has been all consuming. When it comes to sitting down to write, I haven't anything left in the tank at the end of the day, and I want to get out of the house and blow off steam on the weekends. I checked my email this morning for the first time in a week to make sure no one has died or anything. I did not check all of my messages, so apologies to those I haven't gotten back to.

Things are stressful right now with the new job, but are also doing okay and getting better. Those of you who do, please keep praying for me. Pray that God would give me His strength to handle the challenges, His wisdom to know what to do in the face of them, and His peace to see me through it all.

Blessings

4 comments:

MugwumpMom said...

Totally know what you mean. Glad you can get on and post when you can. New things tend to be stressful, but there will come a day when you look back and marvel at what you've learned...keep plugging away..perserverance can be it's own reward.

Looney Mom said...

Much love, li'l brudder!

Niki said...

Are you buried alive or what? Missing your blogging brother!

Chelf said...

"Sanka, ya dead?"

Seriously, are you OK? Been missing your thoughts. Needing to see at least a little blip on the radar.