Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm still alive, and I do mean it

Dear kids and people,

I'm sorry I've been away. Work has been so draining mentally that at the end of the day, I have nothing left. Being a supervisor in the social services field requires much training and paperwork.

I know I've been off, but I haven't checked my email for at least two weeks. I will be checking it this week, so now would be a good time to email. For more frequent contact, I'll give you my phone number, as that's the most reliable way to reach me nowadays.

I miss writing daily very much and want to get back to it as soon as the Lord provides some relief and/or extra strength. Life has continued to be interesting, and I have so much to share. So, please don't hesitate to email me and ask me for my phone number. I'd cherish a good conversation.

I plan on being back as soon as I can, but, unfortunately, I can't provide a firm date for regular posts to resume. Perhaps mid-summer at the latest, again, if the Lord provides.

Blessings

2 comments:

clumsy ox said...

Rumor has it you're still alive... is this true?

the christian said...

ha!