Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bleh...

I working on day three of laying on the couch all day because I'm sick.  I've had this d#%@ head cold for about two weeks, but it's really rearing its ugly head all of a sudden.  I'm hoping that the getting worse means that I'll be getting better in the very near future.

All this sitting around on the couch is beginning to make me a bit...um...is "batty" the polite word for "apesh%@"?  I'm sucking down tea (green, black and herbal) like there's no tomorrow.  A diet that subsists of low sodium Saltines and Sierra Mist isn't any way to live.

Here's to hoping that I feel better very, very (VERY!!) soon ;)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I will be praying for to start feeling better.