Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slowly Getting Off the Pavement

Happiness Is Submission To God

The above picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post. It just made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants (but went into a coughing fit, instead, which became really strong hiccups that almost made me puke, which made me wish I had just pissed my pants instead).

I went to the doctor yesterday, since I was running out of insurance, and he told me that I used to have a cold, but I'm now over it. However, my cold symptoms got to me and caused inflammation of my lungs, bronchial tubes, etc, and that I can expect to feel this way for another three weeks. I'll be progressively getting off the mat. He prescribed me enough stuff to get me through the next three weeks to quell the symptoms. I got my first ever inhaler, a codeine cough syrup, and another cough suppressant. I hate taking drugs. But, since taking them first last night, I'm significantly better, overall. So, I'll be taking them. Much thanks to all who are praying for me. Please keep doing so.

I'm tired, and I got called to go in to work tomorrow for 4 hours. I am on-call, and I need $44 for food and rent, so I'll be going in. Plus, the supervisor who asked me is a helluva guy.

Back with more in the not too distant future.

Blessings

1 comment:

silverneurotic said...

Somehow I always end up with a cough like that after being sick with a cold. Hope the medicine helps.

www.silverneurotic.weebly.com