Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Yeah...still...


Still sick. Don't ask, I don't know. I have unavoidable errands that I need to spend my day doing, and I'm not feeling up to it. However, I like getting paid for the work I did, so I need to go turn in a time card, drop off a box at the UPS store, go to my chiropractic appointment, visit a friend, and probably end up in urgent care tonight before my health insurance runs out tomorrow.

So, if you's be a prayer, please pray for me. I need God to hear me out. My sanity is beginning to slowly fade away. I need to know what His plan for this prolonged sickness is. I think there's something I probably need to accomplish at this time.

No comments: