Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Out of the Darkness...Positivity

Today, as I was hanging with a tribal buddy of mine from India, it dawned on me...there's more to my story that I have been able to see.  God revealed to me that the difficult circumstances, alienation and bullying that I suffered through has instilled in me the gift of encouragement and helps.  When you grow up with little help, and with scorn constantly heaped upon you, you learn how important it is to feel loved, supported and cared for.  Before, I'd only been able to see how that experience had deeply wounded and scarred me.  I'm not saying that this undoes everything or just totally heals it, but I'm so grateful for this peek.  It gives me hope that I will see more good come from it in the future.  One can dream...

No comments: