Ah, Jared's Java. Pleasant taste. Slight Monsterism.

Welcome to the home of my mind, where I brew my intellectual and spiritual joe. Sit back and let me pour you a cup or two. I promise not to cut you off, even after you get the caffeine jitters.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Words cannot describe

I will not have a chance to give a full review for From Eternity To Here by Frank Viola until late in the week.  But, I can give you what I have today.

I only got to page 55.  I had to close it and give it to QueenJaymz to read.  Let me tell you something.  I have been COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRECKED by a mere glimpse of God's eternal purpose in Christ Jesus.  I don't care who you are or if you consider yourself a follower of Jesus or not, you absolutely must get this book.

The way I feel today is something I hope for every follower of Christ to know and understand in their lifetime, and for every person on this planet to have the chance to experience.  Just by the first 55 pages, I have been changed so completely that I will never, ever, ever, ever be the same again.  And neither will you.

The book is out on March 1st.  Do whatever you have to in order to get a copy of it that day and read the first 55 pages.  You'll discover why life is worth living.

Blessings

No comments: